Solid Stone is an exceptionally versatile and modern material. Due to its resistance, aesthetical assets and unlimited designer possibilities, it is ideal for home and commercial applications.
Solid Stone consists predominantly from natural materials, bonding agent is made from resinous and acrylate substances.
Unlike stone, Solid Stone is warm, nice to touch, light, flexible and easily workable. Also, it features even distribution of colour and structure in cross-section. Technology of jointless connecting of individual parts ensures resistance to bacteria, moulds, chemicals and stains. And that's why Solid Stone is so easy to maintain.
Manufacturer offers several product series of Solid Stone (ca 115 hues of colour) that can be combined with other materials such as wood, glass, stainless steel or aluminium.
· Kitchens - desktops, sinks, bars, window sills
· Bathrooms - bathroom desktops, washbasins, tiling of wall and shower baths
· Offices - office tables, work tables, reception desks
· Banks - counters with shelves for clients' bags
· Restaurants, catering establishments - bars, tables, counters, hatches
· Hotels - reception desks, bathrooms, toilettes
· Hospitals and laboratories - equipment of sanitary and hygienic facilities
· Accessories - luxurious lights and lamps